      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Gaylon Findlay
      Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:27 PM
      To: AQ NFS
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] FT sync with AQ?

      Leslie:

      The new FamilySearch APIs, which will allow AQ to work directly with FT are
      slated to be available early next year. Until then, AQ can already do a fair
      amount of syncing with the Family Tree. Rather than work with 3 programs, as
      you say you are doing, watch the following video that will cover concepts
      that let you do most of it from one program (AQ) right now.

      http://www.inclinesoftware.net/files/New14Videos/FamilyTreePrep.html

      Also, be aware that the handling of ordinances in FT will be about the same
      as in nFS. So continue to use AQ for ordinance reservation and tracking. It
      works now, and should continue to work.