1091Re: [AQ_NFS] ID # problem? Maybe

    Oct 29, 2012
      Tom:

      Let me make sure we are talking apples-apples. So what you are telling me is that if you, right now, run the Generate ID tool to set the IDs to the NFS ID, that it doesn't put the NFS ID into the ID field?

      From: "tomhuber yah" <tomhuber.yah@...>
      To: "AQ NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 12:20:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] ID # problem? Maybe

      Hi Gaylon,

      The problem is that the set ID is not showing up in the ID# field,
      even though it shows up in the FamilySearch ID field.

      My question is whether or not it (the FamilySearch ID) should, since I
      am running the tool to "Set the ID numbers to match the FamilySearch
      PIDs".

      Also, the filter is set to All. If you want, I can send you my
      database, and captured images of the windows.

      Thanks for all you do,

      Tom