      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Cleadie B
      Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:26 AM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Family Tree - where did my source go ?

      While making a source for a marriage on Family Tree in Source Box, I got to
      the point of saving and attaching to my relatives, and go back to the
      couple. Instead it flashed "Go back to Maria Dorothea Humana" which is
      someone I do not know.

      I checked the source box and the source I just made was not there. I again
      made the source and the same thing happened. Both times I used the GO Back
      link to see if I could find what had happened, or to see if Maria had my
      source.

      The third time I tried it, the same thing happened, so I hit the back arrow
      and it went back to my relative, and Maria and my source were not connected
      to my file, and again when I checked the source I just made was missing.

      I then did a search for Maria Dorothea Humana - there were several - no
      source showed up on any of them.