1081Re: [AQ_NFS] 2 What does "Publ." mean?

  • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
    Oct 5, 2012
      On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:07:30 -0600, you wrote:

      >In the "Sources to View" list under "Select Source" there is an entry
      >for "Cemetery Marker" and another for "Cemetery Marker (Publ.)." I
      >can't figure out from any "Help" menu what each means. Please

      I would use the "cemetery marker" if I used an actual photograph for
      the source of the information. I would use the "cemetery marker
      (publ)" for a listing in a book or on a website (even find a grave) as
      the source.

      The photograph is more reliable than the published compilation, in my
      mind (although cemetery records can still have mistakes, even
      gravestones).