1046Re: Summary Value

  • S Douglas Cline
    Jul 27, 2012
      I just did a review of one of my family members on nFS and I did see a box
      (which I have never noticed before) on the bottom right hand corner that
      says "set Summary." I'm assuming this has something to do with the summary
      value of which we are speaking. On clicking the box, I get some basic
      information on my family member and then off to the right is the person who
      last changed the information. I also see on the left hand corner a greyed
      out box that says "set summary values on FamilySearch. Since it is greyed
      out, I couldn't explore further.

      Is the Summary Value a number? I'm confused.

      S Douglas Cline

      Cell: 801 560-2340