1041Re: [AQ_NFS] Problem accessing NewFamilySearch from AQ 14.00.3

  • Neil Hallam
    Jul 23, 2012
      Thank you Gaylon for your feedback.

      It just occurred to me that earlier yesterday I accepted an offer from AVG
      for a 14 day free trial of their full program. I have now reverted back to
      their free version and the New FamilySearch problem has disappeared.

      Thanks for your help.

      Regards

      Neil Hallam

      On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 2:40 AM, Gaylon Findlay <gfindlay@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Neil:
      >
      > Most often when I see this, it is because FamilySearch is having some sort
      > of problem.
      >
      > It could also happen if your Internet connection goes down. But if other
      > Internet programs -- such as your browser or e-mail package are working,
      > then this message pretty much always means that FamilySearch is not
      > responding to the requests that AQ is making. So simply try again a bit
      > later -- sometimes just a few seconds later, and sometimes much later, if
      > FamilySearch is having a major bad hair day.
      >
      > Gaylon

      Neil R Hallam
      hallamnr@...
      035754 1654