1039Re: [AQ_NFS] Problem accessing NewFamilySearch from AQ 14.00.3

  • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
    Jul 23, 2012
      It sounds like a Windows 7 problem. I've seen this from not only AQ,
      but also from my mail (pop) program when I attempt to open a link and
      a browser is not active. I've seen it a couple of times with AQ14 and
      simply attributed it to a system glitch -- it worked later with no
      problems.

      On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:31:44 -0000, you wrote:

      >I have been using AQ14 for several days without a problem.
      >
      >Suddenly I have run into a problem when requesting Ordinance Reservation and tracking system or review/sync individual. Get the following message
      >
      >" cURL unable to connect AQ to FamilySearch.
      >
      >Couldn't connect to host
      >
      >Would you like to try again"
      >
      >Can anyone suggest a fix.
      >
      >"Viewing person in FamilySearch" works OK
      >
      >"Check for all changes" also brings up the same error message.
      >
      >I have tried reinstalling AQ14 without success.
      >
      >I have uninstalled AQ14. Reinstalled AQ12 and it worked perfectly.
      >
      >I also have a desktop computer running XP and AQ14 without a problem.
      >
      >Any help will be appreciated.
      >
      >Neil Hallam

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic