1038Problem accessing NewFamilySearch from AQ 14.00.3

  • Neil
    Jul 23, 2012
      I have been using AQ14 for several days without a problem.

      Suddenly I have run into a problem when requesting Ordinance Reservation and tracking system or review/sync individual. Get the following message

      " cURL unable to connect AQ to FamilySearch.

      Couldn't connect to host

      Would you like to try again"

      Can anyone suggest a fix.

      "Viewing person in FamilySearch" works OK

      "Check for all changes" also brings up the same error message.

      I have tried reinstalling AQ14 without success.

      I have uninstalled AQ14. Reinstalled AQ12 and it worked perfectly.

      I also have a desktop computer running XP and AQ14 without a problem.

      Any help will be appreciated.

      Neil Hallam
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic