1031Re: Retrieve Search Filters

  • leslie_billings@ymail.com
    Jul 6, 2012
      Paul,

      Thank you for your quick response.

      I have copied my custom bits to AQ 14 and i can access them ok after copying them to your suggested folder, but i didn't find them in the folder where your page pointed me.

      i found them in
      C:\Users\WINDOWS7\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Incline Software\Ancestral Quest 12.1

      i don't know whether this was unusual, or maybe another place to find them.

      Les