      From: "tomhuber yah" <tomhuber.yah@...>
      To: "AQ NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2012 4:54:45 PM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Another Request

      Gaylon,

      Thanks for all you do. The new features are great, but I'm greedy. I
      want more, more, more...

      Here's what I would like to see added (and hopefully, it won't be too
      much work):

      The ability to display the tags in the Names list (Tab). I'd like to
      be able to pull up a list of the names in my file and see what tags I
      have set. As I mentioned in another post, I used the feature to set a
      tag indicating work needed for my entire datafile. Now I want to be
      able to focus on those that need work, and ignore those that do not
      need additional research.

      Thanks again, for all you do.