      From: "Torbjörn Manell" <aq@...>
      To: "AQ NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 3:03:09 AM
      Subject: SV: [AQ_NFS] A request

      May I add another thought to this? For a while, a few years back, there was
      a special tab on the Edit Individual view named "LDS" where all the LDS
      ordinances was kept in one place. I am still missing it. Can we have it
      back, please?

      If I am working editing an individual's LDS data and someone else
      (non-member?) is coming looking over my shoulder it was quick and easy to
      just change tab to not show the LDS data instead of take the time to find it
      and turn it off from the Tools menu.

      Please, Gaylon, at least consider to take the LDS tab back...

      /Torbjörn