      From: "Margaret Thompson" <megann-fh@...>
      To: AncestralQuest@yahoogroups.com, "AQ_NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 2:22:53 PM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Update to AQ14

      Got a message on the flash screen that there was an update to AQ14 to build 2. I clicked on the link and went to the website where it confirmed there was an update to my build 1. I ran the installer but all through the process it said AQ 12.1 and wanted to install in the default AQ12.1 folder. I told it to install in the folder I had AQ14 in C:\Ancestral Quest 14\. After the restart the version still says it is version 14.00.1 6/20/2012. What am I missing?

      Margaret