Welcome to the AQP Canada Division! Having our own message board I hope we can come together as a group and show each other what we are doing and make some new friends. We are an all-volunteer group that makes quilts for premature infants the Angel Quilt Project and distributes them to Canadian hospitals. For newbies if you're wondering what AQP is.. please visit the website at www.aqphome.org for all the information about this wonderful worldwide group of people.. come, sit, chat and meet fellow stitchers with hearts of GOLD!!
If you are a hospital or childrens organisation that is interested in receiving quilt donations, or, if you know of a sick child and would like to request a special quilt for that child, please contact us with your inquiries and requests. Click to join AQP_Canada_Division
Click to join AQP_Canada_Division
- Cross Stitching
- Sep 18, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.