61Sermon Illustrations and Quotes on apeo.org

  • Keith & Joy Sorbo
    Apr 22, 2003
      Hello Friends,

      I have just added a feature to the apeo.org site. It is still in
      testing but I would like your feedback. It is a sermon
      illustration/quotations database.

      Please test the site and give me your feedback.

      Also, you can add content directly from your browser. I would
      welcome your best quotes and illustrations.

      Access the site from:

      http://www.apeo.org/quotes.php

      Keith

      P.S. BUG: I am aware of a number of duplicates. I will be
      working to eliminate them.
      If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a
      perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to
      live.
      -Lin Yutang-

      Keith & Joy Sorbo
      Email: Keith@... WebSite:
      http://www.thesorbos.com
      Postal: c/o Faith Academy, MCPO Box 2016, Makati City 0706,
      Metro Manila, Philippines
      Phone: (632)656-2498 HP: (63)9207529716 (Joy) - (63)9205075897
      (Keith)