60Call for Syllabii

  • Keith & Joy Sorbo
    Feb 12 6:49 PM
      Greetings Friends,

      I am in the process of adding to the 535 syllabi that are
      currently a part of the APEO resources. These syllabi are
      currently available on the APEO resource CD and on the APEO web
      site (currently down :-) ).

      If you have syllabi that you would like to make available to
      other Bible school/college teachers, please send them to me.

      The syllabi can be from any subject area normally taught in a
      Bible school/institute/college/seminary, including general
      education subjects. It is good to have syllabi from all levels,
      from institute to seminary. To date we have only included
      syllabi in English. However, if other languages are available, I
      can include them also. If you do send me a syllabus in a foreign
      language, please include a subject description!

      Please send the syllabi in digital format (word doc or rtf
      preferred)to me directly.

      Thanks for your willingness to enrich the ministry of your
      collegues!

      God Bless you,

      Keith
      Keep your faith in all beautiful things; in the sun
      when it is hidden, in the Spring when it is gone.
      -Roy R. Gilson-

      Keith & Joy Sorbo
      Email: Keith@... WebSite:
      http://www.thesorbos.com
      Postal: c/o Faith Academy, MCPO Box 2016, Makati City 0706,
      Metro Manila, Philippines
      Phone: (632)656-2498 HP: (63)9207529716 (Joy) - (63)9205075897
      (Keith)