      To: apeoconsultants@yahoogroups.com
      From: whouger@...
      Date sent: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 08:13:14 EST
      Subject: Re: [apeoconsultants] Web host for Web based
      learning
      Send reply to: apeoconsultants@yahoogroups.com

      > In a message dated 1/21/2003 9:06:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
      > keith@... writes:
      >

      > > 1. Are you personally or your school interested in offering an
      > > online course? At this time I do not think that AGBC is capable in
      > > offering online courses. However, let me very quick to add that there will
      > > be two Chinese faculty and myself that will be attending the CCOEN meeting
      > > in Hong Kong 12-13 Feb. We will have a better idea of what is involved in
      > > this after this meeting -- I think.
      > >
      > > 2. Do you have any suggestions for the domain name? (e.g., bible-
      > > courses.org) Initially I think that the domain is good.
      > >
      > > Keep up the good work!
      > >
      > > Weldyn

      Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back
      to its original dimensions.
      -Oliver Wendell Holmes-

      Keith & Joy Sorbo
      Email: Keith@... WebSite:
      http://www.thesorbos.com
      Postal: c/o Faith Academy, MCPO Box 2016, Makati City 0706,
      Metro Manila, Philippines
      Phone: (632)656-2498 HP: (63)9207529716 (Joy) - (63)9205075897
      (Keith)