35RE: [APeLearning] Are We Interested in Pictures?

  • Tania Harris
    Nov 18, 2002
      Hi my name is Tania
      I have a booklet published by the Australian Flexible Learning Framework for
      copyright issues that apply to Australia ('Legal Issues in flexible learning
      for practitioners and instructors') - goto www.flexiblelearning.net.au for
      more info.
      Blessings

      Tania Harris
      External Education Co-ordinator
      Harvest Bible College
      PO Box 7
      Mulgrave East VIC 3170
      Ph (Direct Line): 03 8791 5210
      Ph (Office): 03 8791 5200
      Fax: 03 9790 1761
      tharris@...

      DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic communication may
      be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the
      addressee. Opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily
      the opinions of Harvest Bible College. If you are not the addressee, any use
      of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
      message in error, please contact hbc@... < < <
      mailto:hbc@...>>> While Harvest Bible College is using the
      latest antiviral tools, we do not accept any responsibility for problems
      caused by viruses or other destructive mechanisms which may be attached to
      electronic communication. Please scan this email and any attachment for
      viruses.