      Date forwarded: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 01:56:08 -0500
      To: APeLearning@yahoogroups.com
      From: "dchymes" <hymes@...>
      Date sent: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 06:56:05 -0000
      Subject: [APeLearning] Help on Cataloging Pictures
      Send reply to: APeLearning@yahoogroups.com

      > I have uploaded a file in the "other" folder. It contains two zipped
      > files, one a simple word doc, the other a html. These files were
      > created several years ago I think, when I was trying to collect and
      > catalogue pictures systematically.
      > Please give me your suggests. Should I continue with this project in
      > the near future [utilizing students and family members of course ;-)].
      > Or should I create a different database? Suggestions please!!
      > When it comes to pictures I really don't want to just download maddly
      > and then have to try and catalogue later.
      > David

      Failure is often that early morning hour of darkness
      that precedes the dawning of the day of success.

      Keith & Joy Sorbo
      Email: Keith@... ICQ#: 85086058
      WebSite: http://www.thesorbos.com
      Postal: Kotak Pos 162, Malang, JATIM 65100 Indonesia
      Phone: (62 341) 473 537 Fax: (62 341) 484 892 Cell: (62
      817) 530 601
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic