Follow up to IEEE President on volunteering

  • R Rusdiah @ Micronics
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Adri Yanti Rivai wrote:
      Dear All,
      Thank you verymuch for your response. I live and work in Bandung. I joined with IEEE and Reliability Society.  I want to prticipate in IEEE Volunteer
      Activity in Indonesia.
      [rr] welcome to IEEE world.
      If you have any activity that related to Information Technology , please donot hesitate to contact us...

      and FYI:  do join several mailing list such as telematika, mastel , apwkomitel ( warnet), etc...they talked about IT related issues.

      FYI : There is also exhibition and showcase on ICT in May called IITELMIT 2003 or later called TPE.

      Regards, Rudy Rusdiah

      For the further, I will contact Mr. Wahidin and Mr. Rusdiah. And this is my
      contact address :

      ADRI YANTI RIVAI
      R & D Division of PT. INTI
      Jl. M. Toha No. 77 Bandung, Indonesia (40253)
      Phone : +62-22-5201501 #4408
      Fax : +62-22-5202827
      E-mail : adri@... ; adri@...