Mau Wisata Kota Tua atau mau keliling tempat-tempat bersejarah di Jakarta?

  • Asep Kambali
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Jakarta Heritage Trails

      JHT is an interdisciplinary program, especially combined sciences contained in the social sciences. By combining elements empirical-recreation, education and entertainment, ofcourse this program will be very interesting, useful and fun. Not only that, the three domains of education is also a goal to be achieved. Thus, cognitive, affective and psychomotor participants (students), like the children of school age, the foundation and the basic purpose of this program.

      We will explore the old buildings, old villages, old towns, historic islands, ancient lakes, places of indigenous, local cultural centers, and museums in the historic and cultural areas in Jakarta, which has become the property nation as a world heritage.

      The program can also be combined with visiting places of entertainment, food and dining, and shopping. More fun if done a few days. We would be delighted if you have a theme specific program or specific purpose and we will arrange it for you. So that the quality program, you were satisfied.

      Are you interested and wana be participate in this program? Or you already have own group and want a program like this for your group? Feel free to contact us now! ;-)

      Phone: +6221.3700.2345; HP: +62858.8563.7567
      E-mail: jakartaheritage@...
      Follow me at: Facebook |JHT Group @ Facebook |
      Twitter
      Wesite: http://jakartaheritage.blogspot.com/

      Kind Regards,

      Asep Kambali, KHI

      JAKARTA HERITAGE COMMUNITY (JHC)
      Phone         : (021) 3700.2345, Mobile: 0818-0807-3636
      E-mail/FB  : jakartaheritage@...

      Coba Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta yang baru
      Kini dengan update real-time, panggilan video, dan banyak lagi!