Re: A&P Stores in Northern Michigan

  • apteahistory
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hi Duane.
      The APHS has a lot of photos of different store locations.
      Unfortunately, most of these store pictures were given to the
      Society with no notes. Because of this, we are unaware of the
      locations of these stores. However, there may be some documented
      photos of A&Ps in the Michigan area in private hands. I'll ask some
      of the people I know and you may get lucky with your request here.
      As for outside pictures of old A&Ps, it would be appreciated if you
      could get some photographs and post them here with information as to
      what locations they are.
      If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

      Dave

      --- In APTEAHISTORY@yahoogroups.com, "cjstudent63"