A&P items on ebay

  • grybohhk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      It has been over a year now that I was laid off from A&P and almost that long since I stepped down as President of the A&P Historical Society. I am still looking for regular employment, but unfortunately there are very few jobs in my field. I am liquidating the remainder of my A&P memorabilia collection and placed many items on ebay tonight. I plan to list more items next week and will continue to do so until my collection is completely sold. Give me a shout if there is something specific you are looking for. Thanks.

      Craig
    • Anthony Pisciotta
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2011
        Hi Craig,
        Thanks for responding to my post. I am really sorry to hear about your situation and I hope things turn around for you.

        Anthony