Paterson Museum 150th Anniversary Exhibit

  • joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Just finished visiting the exhibit in Paterson. You guys did a fantastic job of covering just about everything! One scary thing is that I do remember many of the items from my early days with the company or when meeting my dad after his shift ended. As a child I often went shopping with my parents at the A&P on Kinderkamack Road in River Edge, which would be the first store I worked in. So many of the packages and brands are forever engrained in my minds eye and the exhibit brought back fond memories. Employees and customers young and old would get a kick by traveling back in time. Thanks for the memories.