States of operation

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2009
      Hi all. I wanted to compile a list of all the states in the US where A&P has had stores. To the best of my knowledge, A&P never had stores in N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming, Hawaii, Alaska or Oregon. I did see a reference someplace to Nevada and Arizona, but cannot confirm. If anyone has any information as to A&P stores in these states, can you let me know? Much appreciated! Thanks!
    • fred
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2009
        Know there where stores in Cleveland, Ohio & there was
        one in Springfield, Illinois.

        --- In APTEAHISTORY@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" <grybohhk@...> wrote:

        > Hi all. I wanted to compile a list of all the states in the US where A&P has had stores. To the best of my knowledge, A&P never had stores in N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming, Hawaii, Alaska or Oregon. I did see a reference someplace to Nevada and Arizona, but cannot confirm. If anyone has any information as to A&P stores in these states, can you let me know? Much appreciated! Thanks!

      • johnsondonaldk
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2009

          There was a division out of Omaha Nebraska that closed @ 1982 this served some parts of the Dakota's and I know that there was a division out of Denver that closed in the late 50's