APHS Paterson Museum Exhibit To Open In Fall 2008

  • apteahistory
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6 4:18 PM

      As a reminder, the APHS will once again do an exhibit at the Paterson Museum in celebration of A&P's 150th Anniversary. The exhibit should open in the Fall and it will be on display for a year.

      More information will be forthcoming soon.

    • Nancy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2008
        --- In APTEAHISTORY@yahoogroups.com, "apteahistory" <apteahistory@...>
        wrote:

        > As a reminder, the APHS will once again do an exhibit at the Paterson
        > Museum in celebration of A&P's 150th Anniversary. The exhibit should
        > open in the Fall and it will be on display for a year.
        >
        > More information will be forthcoming soon.

        Did this ever open? We were just in NJ and friends who live there said
        they had heard it didn't open as expected. I have some old things of
        my Dad's that I wanted to contribute...like an old employee handbook.

        APTEAKID
      • Craig
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008
          I have not been on here in a while, but thought I would catch up and
          see what I can contribute. Unfortunately, the Paterson Museum
          occupied our usual space with an enormous train layout and the
          alternative space was double-booked. We are working with them to
          see what we can work out for 2009. If they do make some room for
          us, it may only be for a 2-3 month exibit. If anyone knows of a
          museum in North Jersey that may be available for an exhibit of this
          scale, please let me know! I will keep everyone in the loop. I
          already checked with Avis Anderson and the Monmouth Museum is booked
          into 2010.

          Craig