APHS Quarterly Meeting

  • apteahistory
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2006
      I am reposting this email in case anyone didn't receive it and would
      like to attend the next APHS Quarterly Meeting. I also posted it on
      the Group's calendar.
      *******************

      So that everyone can mark their calendars now, I just want to let
      everyone know that the next meeting of the A&P Historical Society will
      occur on Monday, May 22nd at 5 PM at the Montvale Headquarters. More
      information to follow.

      Craig J. Grybowski
      Project Manager - A&P Location Research Department
      President - A&P Historical Society
      2 Paragon Drive
      Montvale, NJ 07645
    • flex
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2006
        For those of us not in attendance at the meeting, we would very much
        appreciate a summary.

        Also for those of you who are GAP shareholders, the latest annual
        report has been sent out. It is a very thorough report and has a
        lot of financial and corporate details of the last several years.

        The series of logos on the back cover make an interesting comparison
        of how the logo has evolved since 1859. And I particularly like the
        new corporate slogan, "Fresh Thinking Since 1859"

        Some exciting times lay ahead for all APTEA fans.

        --- In APTEAHISTORY@yahoogroups.com, "apteahistory"