New poll for APTEAHISTORY

  • APTEAHISTORY@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 12, 2006
      APTEAHISTORY group:

      What would you like to see A&P offer as a collectible for the 150th Anniversary of our company?

      o Coke Bottles
      o Matches
      o Commemorative Tin
      o Yukon Club Soda Limited Edition Bottle
      o A&P Issued Truck
      o Limited Edition Use of Ann Page Name
      o Special Edition Publication
      o Clothing (Caps, Shirts, etc)
      o Other
      o Nothing

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • APTEAHISTORY@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 12, 2006
        APTEAHISTORY group:

        What would you like to see the APHS offer for the 150th Anniversary of A&P?

        o Die Cast Truck
        o Glassware
        o Dishes
        o Clothing
        o Collector's Items (Pins, Key chains, etc)
        o Toys ( Stuffed Animals, etc)
        o Other
        o Nothing

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • APTEAHISTORY@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 6, 2007
          APTEAHISTORY group:

          Do you think the APHS Vintage Produce Truck is a nice addition to the Society?

          o Yes
          o No

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • APTEAHISTORY@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 23, 2007
            APTEAHISTORY group:

            For the 150th Anniversary of A&P, do you think it would be a good idea for A&P to market a select number of America's Choice items under previous A&P store brand names?

            o Yes
            o No
            o No Opinion

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • n110151@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 30, 2007
              I think they should even bring back the old coffee scoops w/A&P logo, the small metal banks that looked like the coffee bags Bocar, Red Circle, etc.

              For the 150th Anniversary of A&P, do you think it would be a good idea for A&P to market a select number of America's Choice items under previous A&P store brand names?

              o Yes
              o No
              o No Opinion

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/APTEAHISTO RY/surveys? id=2615030

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!

            • priceandpride
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 30, 2007
                Personally, I think there are already too many of these types of A&P
                coffee items. On any given week on Ebay one can find multiple listings
                for unwanted coffee tin banks and metal/plastic coffee scoops; often
                for overly inflated prices.

                I want to see one of the many other types of amazing products or
                giveaways that the company used to produce. I can't wait until the
                150th anniversary!

                http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003