Re: Article Link-(and yes it is A&P history related!)

  • evergap
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
      Sorry People,

      You will have to copy and paste the link in my previous post-
      doesn't want to jell for some reason-):

      EG

      --- In APTEAHISTORY@yahoogroups.com, "evergap" <evergap@g...> wrote:
      > (OK, let me try this one again-link wasn't usable in first post!)
      >

      > Greetings to the APTEAHISTORY Yahoo Group,
      >

      > Here's a link, exclusively for this group, to an article that I
      > came across this Wenesday morning:
      >

      > ' 47 years of food at the Brookfield A&P '
      >

      > http://www.rblandmark.com/main.asp?
      > SectionID=4&SubSectionID=4&ArticleID=753&TM=80251.21
      >

      > Cheers,
      >
      > EG
    • apteahistory
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
        Hi all. The link has been placed on the Links page under A&P Related
        Articles. Click on '47 Years' if you are having problems accessing
        the link from the Message page.
        Thanks for the link EG.