Thank you Wayne, and I hope we can contact you for any questions or clarifications. De joe N0qau Sent from my iPadbfhs1051
Correction! There is a conflict in the document describing the settings. I actually used UIDIGI WIDE1-1, WIDE4-4, WIDE3-3, WIDE3-2 on page 2 not the settingswa5luy
Problem solved. Here is a good explanation of how to set up an older KPC-3 Plus. WIDEn-N Digipeater Settings http://nwaprs.info/widen-n.htm For release 7265wa5luy
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Aug 14, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.