Ok. Here we go with the detals: VK2KGV-9 is my Vehicle, at its location on the map is where both VK2KGV-15 (WX), as well as the new Digipeater VK2KGV-1.boofrmb2002
'Twould be nice for queries like this to include the missing SSID's of the stations being talked about, distances, terrain, etc. I see VK2KGV-2, VK2KGV-3,jimdevenport
Hi All. Setting up a Wx station via APRS, but once set up, could get into my nearest Digipeater with 5 watts. So I decided to set up another Digipeater atboofrmb2002
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Aug 14, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.