Further down in the comments to that article is a possible solution. Turn off software flow control and short RTS to CTS. It's probably worth trying, and if itdsiminiuk
And if they are running a KPC-3+ in KISS, refer them to the following URL for information on the issue:ldeffenb
Yes you are getting a lot of delayed packets, I stopped counting at 12 in 2 1/2 hours. My first guess is its either W3AD-1 or N3TJJ-11. I would try to contactkg4pid
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Aug 14, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.