... I’ve been quite happy with aprx, which I’ve been running at K4JH-1 for a few years now on a Raspberry Pi, using a few different TNCs (TNC-X first, thenjhatworkinrtp
Hi Dan, Thanks for the info. It matches the layout and connections I have. I tried a packet program with similar results and used a loopback unit. The TNCmarsianred
I asked if there was a generic connection diagram. I said there was a problem with the setup. I did not ask for help on setup that is not working. I includedmarsianred
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Aug 14, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.