local icons

  • John Townsley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2002
      I am operating with an aea pk12. Although I receive local packets, they do not display on my map. Only stations incoming through an igate display. If I log onto an aprs server they all display. Does anyone have an Idea which parameter I have eliminated the locals with. I have done a hard reset and spent a few hours trying to figure this out.
      John Townsley
      AE4GB