DX Packet clusters

  • ml41782
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Isn't it bad enough that it is getting harder and harder to find a
      clear pcket Frequency of 2 meters that now some of them have resorted
      to send DX packet information over APRS.
      These types of messages should be banned from APRS and should be
      limited in the number of packet Frequencies they can use on any band.
      If some one wants the information they should go to that Frequency
      and and get it.
      I am sorry for blasting out. I have a sore spot for DX packet
      information when you are trying to setup a network and the next thing
      you hear is DX packet cluster $%^#%. What makes it worse is the fact
      that I am now seeing it on APRS messaging on 144.390. I have started
      recording all traffic to capture it and tell some one how I feel when
      I find out who is doing it.

      well that was my 2 cents on the subject.

      Mike