APRS DEMO

  • kb1jnj
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hello everyone

      I am writing you to ask for help this Saturday March 6th. I will be
      doing a demo of APRS Saturday morning about 7:00am It would be a
      huge help if anyone could send me messages or NTS traffic to me that
      morning. my call is KB1JNJ I am located in Fall River, MA 02726. I
      will be at my school Diman Regional Voc. Tec. High School.

      Thank you for you help.

      Alan Costa KB1JNJ