Lenny Wilkens and big games

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2001
      Is there anything beyond my selective memory that suggests that Lenny
      Wilkens teams give up some big scoring games to people? Last night was AI
      getting 54. Dell Curry was quoted as saying that it was not part of
      Toronto's game plan to take the ball out of Iverson's hands, but perhaps
      it should have been. Wilkens' Cleveland teams were known for giving up
      some of Jordan's biggest scoring games, too. I don't know that it was as
      true in Atlanta when Lenny had Dikembe.

      Does Lenny not believe in double-teaming as much?

      Can we make lists of the top scoring games in the past decade or so and
      the opponents to see if there are coaches who allow this type of high
      schoring game?

      www.tsoft.com/~deano/index.html
      deano@...