Re: game winners

    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2002
      --- In APBR_analysis@y..., "airiverson01" <airiverson01@y...> wrote:
      > where can i find stats on game winners in a career andstuff like
      > that? i think that jordan has had at least 25 in his career. also
      > what about missed buzer beaters? what about career double-doubles?

      I remember when that stat about Jordan came out hearing that some guy
      sat in his room and hand-counted those things. Not sure how true it
      is. My guess, however, is that game-winners is not very well kept.
      When the NBA put out the list of Jordan's game winners a few years
      ago, I saw no comparison to other players or even mention of other
      players.