game winners

  • airiverson01
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2002
      where can i find stats on game winners in a career andstuff like
      that? i think that jordan has had at least 25 in his career. also
      what about missed buzer beaters? what about career double-doubles?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2002
        --- In APBR_analysis@y..., "airiverson01" <airiverson01@y...> wrote:
        > where can i find stats on game winners in a career andstuff like
        > that? i think that jordan has had at least 25 in his career. also
        > what about missed buzer beaters? what about career double-doubles?

        I remember when that stat about Jordan came out hearing that some guy
        sat in his room and hand-counted those things. Not sure how true it
        is. My guess, however, is that game-winners is not very well kept.
        When the NBA put out the list of Jordan's game winners a few years
        ago, I saw no comparison to other players or even mention of other
        players.