Re: [APBR_analysis] Re: 1st-Tier / 2nd-Tier centers

  • Dennis Keefe
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3 11:57 AM
      --- "Michael K. Tamada" <tamada@...> wrote:

      > I haven't heard rumors of drugs, I think he (Jim
      McDaniels) was just
      > too thin and weak to
      > succeed in the NBA.

      Jim McDaniels suffered from a plethora of minor
      injuries in Seattle, and apparently that was one
      reason he didn't excell in the NBA. I suspect he just
      didn't have the motivation to play hard or play with
      pain--and scouts complained about his lackadaisacal
      (sp) rebounding and failure to add muscle.

      http://health.yahoo.com