new member

  • airiverson01
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2002
      hey, im a new member forthis group. i'm interested in basketball
      history and research. i also have a question. how can I access the
      apbr page? i used to be able to now i am having trouble.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2002
        --- In APBR_analysis@y..., "airiverson01" <airiverson01@y...> wrote:
        > hey, im a new member forthis group. i'm interested in basketball
        > history and research. i also have a question. how can I access
        the
        > apbr page? i used to be able to now i am having trouble.

        I talked to Robert Bradley. He said AOL has been having problems for
        a while. He's getting on their case, but it's ultimately up to AOL.

        As far as rating techniques, check out this

        It's a start.

        DeanO
      • bradleyrd13
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2002
          > > hey, im a new member forthis group. i'm interested in basketball
          > > history and research. i also have a question. how can I access
          > the
          > > apbr page? i used to be able to now i am having trouble.
          >
          > I talked to Robert Bradley. He said AOL has been having problems
          for
          > a while. He's getting on their case, but it's ultimately up to AOL.

          It seems to be behaving a little better now, although I haven't tried
          uploading anything in the past few days [it wouldn't let me do that
          either, which is a first].

          - Robert
        • aussievamp2
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002

            > As far as rating techniques, check out this

            > It's a start.
            >
            > DeanO

            Dean, your summary there might be useful enough to have as a 'file'
            of some sort where it is more obvious perhaps?

            Regards,

            Richard
          • Joe
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2004
              i'm a new member. i did a scan of some of the past 3000 messages to
              get a feel for the group this afternoon. based on that and
              recognizing some of the heavy weight names who are members, i'll say
              i am pleased to have found the center of the basketball stat
              discussion universe.
              i have done some analysis off and on of my own over the years and
              have occassionally visited the sites of some the most active stat
              analysts but i look forward to reading the discussion here and
              participating now and then.