That Man Van Again

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2002
      Back to the subject of hot streaks and can they be predicted: I forgot to
      mention the latest Van Exel hot game against the Sonics, this past
      Saturday:

      26 minutes, 22 points, 81% scoring efficiency (!), just 2 TOs. Sounds
      like a hot hand to me.

      [I promise to also bring this up on those occasions when Van Exel does NOT
      have a hot game against the Sonics.]