Re: Jordan

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 7, 2002
      --- In APBR_analysis@y..., "dlirag" <dlirag@h...> wrote:
      > I can't recall right now if anyone made any definite predictions
      > regarding the Wizards' win-loss record this season. Were there any?

      Closest thing we had was an average I did of the teams having the
      most similar players to Jordan:

      "(One last thing -- the average winning percentage of the teams 3
      years after: 45-35, 0.555. Highly variable, from 27-55 to 62-20.)"

      I read a lot of predictions before the season and many of them were
      around 35 wins.

      DeanO
    • alleyoop2
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 10, 2002