Re: Jordan

  • dlirag
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 6 7:51 AM
      I can't recall right now if anyone made any definite predictions
      regarding the Wizards' win-loss record this season. Were there any?
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 7 8:46 PM
        --- In APBR_analysis@y..., "dlirag" <dlirag@h...> wrote:
        > I can't recall right now if anyone made any definite predictions
        > regarding the Wizards' win-loss record this season. Were there any?

        Closest thing we had was an average I did of the teams having the
        most similar players to Jordan:

        "(One last thing -- the average winning percentage of the teams 3
        years after: 45-35, 0.555. Highly variable, from 27-55 to 62-20.)"

        I read a lot of predictions before the season and many of them were
        around 35 wins.

        DeanO
      • alleyoop2
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 10 11:32 AM