Re: [APBR_analysis] Re: Comments on Rodman

  • NYFan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 20, 2001
      I totally agree. My point was really this. Nearly all teams have at least one
      1D scorer, while usually only the better teams have a core of good role
      players.

      ~Ray

      I'm just not sure how to make this study work.  I know what you're
      going at and we all understand how role players can be have key roles
      on good teams, but it is really hard to study.