Re: Mavs-Nuggs trade analysis

  • mikel_ind
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2002
      Since we all know the proof is in the pudding (that's an idiom, for
      you non-English speaking persons), here are the pre- and post-trade
      records of the teams previously scoped:

      Chicago Bulls
      before trade: 12-40
      since trade: - 4-9

      A little improvement (got Cartwright a nice contract), but after
      winning 4 of 5, they have lost 7 straight.

      Indiana Pacers
      before: 26-27
      since: - 6-5

      Still a .500 team.

      Denver Nuggets
      before: 16-35
      since: - 3-7

      A season to forget, but Dyess is coming.

      Dallas Mavs
      before: 38-17
      since: - 7-1

      To say they improved is understatement; but now Finley is back, and
      better than ever.

      Mike Goodman