Re: Defensive Player Rankings

  • mkt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13 12:34 AM
      Best bet is to go to this group's website
      sonicscentral.com/apbrmetrics

      Look especially for adjusted plus-minus and it's specialized form defensive adjusted plus-minus and its variant, regularized adjusted plus-minus. The site lost its archives several months ago in a random hacker attack, but many of the old postings have been recovered and re-posted, albeit with dozens of postings combined into single mega-posts. But you can text search them.

      --MKT