Re: Good Morning, Very urgent

  • mkt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
      Looks like someone hacked into Tosh's account. I don't have contact info for him beyond his (possibly hacked) email address, so someone might want to phone him and warn him.

      I also received an individual email from his Yahoo email, with the same content.

      --MKT

      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, William Tosheff <tosheff@...> wrote:

      > I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now but I made a quick trip to London UK Yesterday  and had my bag stolen from me in which contains my passport and credit cards. it happened very fast and I really cant explain exactly how it happen. I've been to the embassy and they're willing to help me fly without my passport but I just have to pay for my ticket and settle some bills. Right now I'm out of cash plus I can't access my bank without my credit card here, I've made contact with them but they need more verification. I'll like for you to lend me some funds now and I'll pay back as soon as I get home. I need to get on the next available flight.
      >
      >  Please reply as soon as you can  so and let me know if there is any thing  you can assist me with . Write me email via my blackberry at wtosheff@... , I would be going to the Embassy soon so  i would suggest you write me to my black berry .
      >

      > William

    • William Tosheff
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
        Yep...I've been "hacked".....my computer is working OK..I never sign my name WILLIAM.....tosh