Mapping Game Time to Real Time

  • archaeusdesignsystems
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
      I noticed that NBA.com only shows the time remaining in the quarter
      for its Play by Play summaries.

      Does anybody know of a data source that include timeouts, etc. so I
      can align the time remaining in a game to the time of day?

      Thanks in advance!!
    • William Tosheff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
        You should call Bill Himmelman at 201-768-7655...He's a cohort of mine and a 15 year vet with the NBA Historical Records Department. Doesn't work there any longer but has a ton of info on anything pertaining to basketball. Your best bet.....tosh

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
          Thanks!!