Re: Wesley Person

  • alleyoop2
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2002
      The Person-Murray-Jones-Davis combo on the wings looks good statwise.
      The problem is that none of them can guard their mother. In the case
      of Jones I'm actually being literal: I'm really not sure the guy
      could guard his mother. Because of this, Cleveland is the worst
      defensive team in the league besides Atlanta; they've gotten better
      now that Stith's back but they're still pretty bad.

      I have them rated 20th offensively, which ain't great but is better
      than it sounds (they're near the bottom of a big cluster of teams).
      Andre helps get the other guys shots, and if they could play Z more
      than 20 minutes a night and had any other frontcourt players with a
      pulse they would have a pretty good offense. But it's the defense
      that kills them. Actually the lame frontcourt hurts their defense as
      much as their offense and makes the wing guys look even worse.