Re: Digest Number 1027

  • The BIG Dog, Little T
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
      --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, William Tosheff <tosheff@...>
      wrote:

      > Just random selections with match -ups....
      >
      > Gary Collard <gmcollard@...>
      wrote: Finley never played with
      Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never played with some of the
      others, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Not to
      mention you probably have the wrong 00's team.

      > >From: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      > >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
      > >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027
      >
      > >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In
      This Digest (2
      Messages)
      1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG
      Dog 2. ther
      best of the best From:
      tosheff View All Topics |
      Create New Topic
      Messages 1. best team
      in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog"
      stayrdy_2000@... Â
      stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007 7:20Â
      pm (PST) As a arguement I was wondering if
      they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win between the
      90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs. I am tring
      to make a mock series with game by game reports and was wondering
      what you all thought of the
      > arguement as well as the outcomes. The rosters I have are:
      > >
      > > Chicago San Antonio
      > > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
      > > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
      > > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
      > > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
      > > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
      > >
      > > Reserves Reserves
      > > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
      > > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
      > >
      > >---------------------------------
      > >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
      new Car Finder tool. Back to
      top Reply to
      sender | Reply to group
      > > Messages in this topic
      (1)
      2. ther best of the best Posted
      by: "tosheff" tosheff@...
       tosheff Sat Jun 2,Â
      2007 4:22Â am (PST)
      Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
      > >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
      > >
      > > Back to
      top Reply to
      sender | Reply to group
      > > Messages in this topic
      (1)
      Recent Activity  1 New
      Members Visit Your
      Group SPONSORED
      LINKS Portable basketball
      hoops Basketball display case
      Basketball backboard Basketball
      trophy Basketball
      display
      Health Zone
      > >Look your best!
      > >Groups to help you
      > >look & feel
      great.
      Yahoo! Movies
      > >Staying in tonight?
      > >Check out new DVDs
      > >and read
      reviews.
      Yahoo! Finance
      > >It's Now Personal
      > >Guides, news,
      > >advice &
      more.
      Need to Reply?
      > >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message
      in the Daily Digest. Create New
      Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links |
      Database | Polls | Members |
      Calendar
      > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
      > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual |
      Switch format to Traditional
      > > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of
      Use | Unsubscribe

      > --
      > Gary Collard
      > SABR-L Moderator
      > gmcollard@...

      mail, news, photos & more.

      If you did that than you wouldn't answer who the best team of the
      modern era was and it is only fair to put the best players from each
      team against each other. Limiting it to 7 players per just made it
      logistically easier.