Re: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027

  • William Tosheff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
      Just random selections with match -ups....

      Gary Collard <gmcollard@...> wrote:
      Finley never played with Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never played with some of the others, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Not to mention you probably have the wrong 00's team.

      >From: APBR_analysis@ yahoogroups. com
      >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
      >To: APBR_analysis@ yahoogroups. com
      >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027

      >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In This Digest (2 Messages) 1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG Dog 2. ther best of the best From: tosheff View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1. best team in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog" stayrdy_2000@ yahoo.com   stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007 7:20 pm (PST) As a arguement I was wondering if they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win between the 90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs. I am tring to make a mock series with game by game reports and was wondering what you all thought of the arguement as well as the outcomes. The rosters I have are:
      >
      > Chicago San Antonio
      > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
      > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
      > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
      > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
      > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
      >
      > Reserves Reserves
      > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
      > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
      >
      >----------- --------- --------- ----
      >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      > Messages in this topic (1) 2. ther best of the best Posted by: "tosheff" tosheff@yahoo. com   tosheff Sat Jun 2, 2007 4:22 am (PST) Horry/Rodman. ..Parker/ Paxton... Pipin/Ginobili. ..Finley/ ?....Thre
      >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
      >
      > Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
      > Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity  1 New Members Visit Your Group SPONSORED LINKS Portable basketball hoops Basketball display case Basketball backboard Basketball trophy Basketball display Health Zone
      >Look your best!
      >Groups to help you
      >look & feel great. Yahoo! Movies
      >Staying in tonight?
      >Check out new DVDs
      >and read reviews. Yahoo! Finance
      >It's Now Personal
      >Guides, news,
      >advice & more. Need to Reply?
      >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar
      > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional

      Gary Collard
      SABR-L Moderator
      gmcollard@yahoo. com

    • The BIG Dog, Little T
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, William Tosheff <tosheff@...>
        wrote:

        > Just random selections with match -ups....
        >
        > Gary Collard <gmcollard@...>
        wrote: Finley never played with
        Robinson or Elliott, and Elliott never played with some of the
        others, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do here. Not to
        mention you probably have the wrong 00's team.

        > >From: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
        > >Date: 2007/06/02 Sat AM 11:33:39 CDT
        > >To: APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [APBR_analysis] Digest Number 1027
        >
        > >APBR_analysis APBR_analysis Messages In
        This Digest (2
        Messages)
        1. best team in modern era From: Da BIG
        Dog 2. ther
        best of the best From:
        tosheff View All Topics |
        Create New Topic
        Messages 1. best team
        in modern era Posted by: "Da BIG Dog"
        stayrdy_2000@... Â
        stayrdy_2000 Fri Jun 1, 2007 7:20Â
        pm (PST) As a arguement I was wondering if
        they went head to head in a 7 game series who would win between the
        90's championship Bulls and the 00's championship Spurs. I am tring
        to make a mock series with game by game reports and was wondering
        what you all thought of the
        > arguement as well as the outcomes. The rosters I have are:
        > >
        > > Chicago San Antonio
        > > C - B. Cartwright C - D. Robinson
        > > F - S. Pippen F - T. Duncan
        > > F - H. Grant F - B. Bowen
        > > G - M. Jordan G - T. Parker
        > > G - J. Paxton G - M. Ginobili
        > >
        > > Reserves Reserves
        > > F - D. Rodman F - M. Finley
        > > G - BJ Armstrong G - S. Elliot
        > >
        > >---------------------------------
        > >Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos
        new Car Finder tool. Back to
        top Reply to
        sender | Reply to group
        > > Messages in this topic
        (1)
        2. ther best of the best Posted
        by: "tosheff" tosheff@...
         tosheff Sat Jun 2,Â
        2007 4:22Â am (PST)
        Horry/Rodman...Parker/Paxton...Pipin/Ginobili...Finley/?....Thre
        > >difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?
        > >
        > > Back to
        top Reply to
        sender | Reply to group
        > > Messages in this topic
        (1)
        Recent Activity  1 New
        Members Visit Your
        Group SPONSORED
        LINKS Portable basketball
        hoops Basketball display case
        Basketball backboard Basketball
        trophy Basketball
        display
        Health Zone
        > >Look your best!
        > >Groups to help you
        > >look & feel
        great.
        Yahoo! Movies
        > >Staying in tonight?
        > >Check out new DVDs
        > >and read
        reviews.
        Yahoo! Finance
        > >It's Now Personal
        > >Guides, news,
        > >advice &
        more.
        Need to Reply?
        > >Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message
        in the Daily Digest. Create New
        Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
        Messages | Files | Photos | Links |
        Database | Polls | Members |
        Calendar
        > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
        > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual |
        Switch format to Traditional
        > > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of
        Use | Unsubscribe

        > --
        > Gary Collard
        > SABR-L Moderator
        > gmcollard@...

        mail, news, photos & more.

        If you did that than you wouldn't answer who the best team of the
        modern era was and it is only fair to put the best players from each
        team against each other. Limiting it to 7 players per just made it
        logistically easier.