Re: [APBR_analysis] Re: ther best of the best

  • William Tosheff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
      Comparring apples with apples...fingerprints too. Match-ups.

      "The BIG Dog, Little T" <stayrdy_2000@...> wrote:
      --- In APBR_analysis@ yahoogroups. com, "tosheff" <tosheff@... > wrote:

      > Horry/Rodman. ..Parker/ Paxton... Pipin/Ginobili. ..Finley/ ?....Thre
      > difference is Duncan...and what about Robinson?

      What exactly are you showing here?

    • The BIG Dog, Little T
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
        The way I see it the match-ups would be

        Bulls O/Spurs D Spurs O/ Bulls D
        Cartwright/Robinson Robinson/Cartwright
        Pippen/Bowen Duncan/Pippen
        Grant/Duncan Bowen/Grant
        Jordan/Parker Ginobili/Paxson
        Paxson/Ginobili Parker/Jordan

        But than I am not the coach, just makes sense this way to me.

        --- In APBR_analysis@yahoogroups.com, William Tosheff <tosheff@...>